100%. Pure. Raw. Unfiltered. Organic. No chemicals. No dyes. No additives. No fragrance. This is as good as it gets!
Pure, raw shea butter straight from the source. Buttery soft with a slightly nutty, natural fragrance.
What is Shea Butter? Shea butter is a slightly yellowish or ivory colored, nutty scented natural fat extracted from the seed of the African shea tree. It is an extremely rich natural source of important vitamins and minerals.
** 1.5 oz (sounds small, but a little goes a loooong way!) of raw shea butter in a heart shaped tin. **
Just some shea butter facts:
• Highly moisturizing
• Heals burns
• Relieves sunburn
• Natural hair conditioner
• Packed with vitamins A,E, & F
• Soothes Eczema & Psoriasis
• Softens cracked, dry skin
• Restores skin elasticity
• Fades dark marks and scars
• Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and stretch marks
• Strengthens nails
• Calms irritated or itchy skin
• Can relieve pain from arthritis
Some of MY facts:
• I have eczema on my face, I massage a pinch of shea butter onto my face nightly and I haven’t had a breakout in over a year!
• I adopted a dog with extremely frostbit paws that would crack and bleed constantly. I massage her pads with shea butter a few days a week and she can finally walk around comfortably. It's an incredible, non-oily moisturizer!
• My horse is extremely allergic to fly bites. In the past, I’ve had to resort to steroid shots to keep him comfortable in the summer. Then I tried smoothing shea butter on the worst of the bites and they completely disappeared! What’s more, the flies avoided the areas with shea butter.
• I am a hair coloring addict. Shea butter saved me from having to chop of inches of my hair. Smoothing it into my strands overnight and washing it the next morning gave my hair new life.
Ingredients: 100% pure, raw, unfiltered shea butter. Nothing more.
Common Sense Warning: This won't magically cure any ailments. This should not be eaten, so don't taste it. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, don't buy it. This is simply lotion...use it like lotion.
This will melt or soften in warm weather, but it's fabulous no matter the form it's in!
All paid orders will be shipped within 2-3 business days unless otherwise noted. In an effort to go green, I do not print out receipts but will happily email you a copy upon request!
Do you need faster shipping? Message me!
I accept Paypal, credit cards, Etsy gift cards, personal check or money order for mail orders. If you live around Denver, CO and would like to arrange for drop off/pickup, then I will also accept cash. Please note that unpaid transactions will be cancelled after 5 business days.
I ship via USPS first class mail; all products will be shipped within 48 hours of payment. If you require faster shipping, please contact me and we can work out the shipping costs.
All my products are packed or padded for a safe delivery.
If you live around Denver, CO, pickup/drop off may be arranged.
I aim to please! If my designs or supplies do not meet your expectations, contact me and I will gladly exchange/fix/refund it.
Due to the nature of the spa products, exchanges are not accepted. Feel free to contact me if the product fails to satisfy for any reason and I will work hard to ensure the problem is resolved.
If you have any issues with the jewelry supplies, I will be happy to make it right!
I strive for perfection!
I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have for me. Please feel free to contact me at any time!
If a particular product that you have been eyeing gets sold, let me know! I can make something especially for you!
Absolutely! I'm happy to create custom orders, just send me a message and we can chat!
I do! I sometimes have destash items in this shop, but most of my supplies will be kept in my other Etsy shop: